Wise Care 365 keeps on its improvements, and the newly released notes are as follows:
- 1. Improved the rules for cleaning System Cache, and Temp files created by Windows.
- 2. Supports cleaning Thunderbird, AndroidStudioCache, VMware Horizon Client, Corel PaintShop Pro, Google Drive, GoodSync, and BoxDrive.
- 3. Improved the display of ActiveX/COM and Software Paths scan results.
- 4. Fixed an issue where the System restore point was disabled after registry defragmentation.
- 5. Added a new column in the Startup Manager to show how many users disabled this item.
- 6. When using the Select All function in the Common Cleaner, prompt users that the selection will clear the saved passwords in browsers.
- 7. Fixed minor bugs in the previous version.