The stronger your password, the more protected your computer or account will be from hackers and malicious software. Using stronger passwords won’t keep you secure from all the threats out there, but it’s a good first step. Here’s how to create a strong password.
The following is some advice from Google:
1. Use a unique password for each of your important accounts
2. Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password
3. Don’t use personal information or common words as a password
4. Make sure your backup password options are up-to-date and secure
5. Keep your passwords secure
Create a strong password by Wise Care 365
If you don't trust yourself to create an unbreakable password, there is a Password Generator, a built-in feature in Wise Care 365 that will make one for you in a few seconds.
The Password Generator is one function of Privacy Protector.
Select the password length and the types of characters, then it will generate a strong password.
Such a strong password is maybe not easy to remember. So you must keep it properly in case you lost it.