How to Install Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Home
Please refer to this page to learn How to enable Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Home.
>>>Click this link to learn What is Local Group Policy.
Method 1, Running a batch file
(1) Create a new text document.
(2) Copy and paste the following commands to the newly created text document and save it.
dir /b C:WindowsservicingPackagesMicrosoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientExtensions-Package~3*.mum >List.txt
dir /b C:WindowsservicingPackagesMicrosoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientTools-Package~3*.mum >>List.txt
for /f %%i in ('findstr /i . List.txt 2^>nul') do dism /online /norestart /add-package:"C:WindowsservicingPackages%%i"
(3) Rename the file and change the file type to bat, for example, gpedit.bat
(4) Right-click on gpedit.bat and select Run as administrator
(5) Wait for a few minutes until the installation is completed.
(6) Reboot the system.
Method 2, Using the Command Prompt
(1) Press Win+s and type cmd (or command prompt) in the search box.
(2) Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator
(3) Copy and Paste the following commands to the Command Prompt window. These 2 commands will run automatically, please wait a few minutes until the installation is completed.
FOR %F IN ("%SystemRoot%servicingPackagesMicrosoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientTools-Package~*.mum") DO (DISM /Online /NoRestart /Add-Package:"%F")
FOR %F IN ("%SystemRoot%servicingPackagesMicrosoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientExtensions-Package~*.mum") DO (DISM /Online /NoRestart /Add-Package:"%F")
(4) Reboot the system.